1. HPSEB is proud to announce the adoption of secure electronic tendering system. This is being implemented with the service provider M/s ITI Limited. who will be providing e-Tendering Services to process Tenders of HPSEB .
2. The eTendering system is a secure web-based solution where the complete tendering activities are carried out electronically.
3. The web based tendering system eliminates the conventional paper-based tendering process in order to increase transparency in purchases. Moreover, this drastically reduces the time consumed for the entire tender processing.
4. Hand-on training to interested contractors shall be provided as and when required by the service provider.
5. Various procedures like Contractor Registration, prequalification process, approval of tenders, issue of tender documents, Contractor submission of bid documents, generation of tabulation sheets and announcement of tender results will be done online.
6. Contractors may participate in the eTender system after registering in the site to obtain User ID and password after paying the Annual registration Charges to ITI.
7. The Contractors (Civil, Electrical & others) are requested to register in the website to proceed with the system. This System is incorporated with all the latest security features like Secured Socket Layer (SSL) and PKI based Digital Signatures certificates as per IT Act 2000. The System is customized based on the existing Procurement System followed by HPSEB.