For the purposes of this document, the following expressions shall have the meanings hereby assigned to them except where the context otherwise requires:
In order to create a user account and use the e-Procurement portal, you must read and accept the Terms & Conditions
- "Terms and Conditions" means the Terms and Conditions mentioned herein and applying to the eTendering/eProcurement System, also known as e-Proc, and as amended by the service provider from time to time.
- "Certification Authority" shall have the same meaning as in the Information Technology Act, 2000 and any amendments thereof.
- "Digital Signature" shall have the same meaning as in the Information Technology Act, 2000 and any amendments thereof.
- PORTAL means Electronic Procurement system www.tenderwizard.com, a structured electronic system operated on behalf of the DEPT via the Internet which facilitates the procurement of goods and/or services by the Government through electronic means.
DEPT means registered government department user who is hosting the tenders and processing through the Portal
VENDOR means registered user / supplier/ Bidder who applies for tenders placed by DEPT and participates electronically in the portal
- REGISTERED USER means the DEPT or VENDOR who has registered and obtained access to use the portal
- Keonics means ďKarnataka State Electronics Development Corporation LimitedĒ, a government of Karnataka Undertaking
- "Service Provider" shall mean Keonics with its partner ANTARES SYSTEMS LIMITED, the entity or organization responsible for maintaining and operating the e-Procurement System under an agreement for services executed with the DEPT.
You may not modify copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute, in any manner, the material on the site, including text, graphics, code and/or software.
You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use, provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials.
We provide this e-Procurement portal and related services subject to your compliance with the userís terms and conditions set forth below. Please read the following information carefully. You may not complete your registration and use the e-procurement portal without agreeing to comply with all of the userís terms and conditions set forth below, and by registering for a user name and password, you agree to abide by all of the userís terms and conditions set forth below.
The registered user confirms that he has carefully read the terms and conditions and unconditionally and irrevocably accepts the same when applying for signing up.
- THE PORTAL is developed by ANTARES SYSTEMS LIMITED, a company incorporated under the provisions of the companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at #24, 3rd Stage, 4th block, Basaveshwaranagar, Bangalore - 560079, India.
- SERVICE PROVIDER will make available THE PORTAL for use by the REGISTERED USERS on the best efforts basis and will strive to maintain maximum uptime of the service provided by it.
- The SERVICE PROVIDER agrees to grant the VENDOR the right to access and use e-Procurement System on the terms set out herein and such other terms as may be specified by the DEPT from time to time.
- The VENDOR also recognizes and acknowledges that the e-Procurement System is customized to the DEPTís requirements by the Service Provider under an agreement for services executed between the DEPT and the Service Provider. The VENDOR hereby agrees and acknowledges that Service Provider shall not be held responsible for the features of e-Proc System or liable for any damage or loss resulting from the use of the e-Proc System.
- The VENDOR also recognizes and acknowledges that the e-Procurement System is being maintained and operated by the Service Provider under an agreement for services executed between the DEPT and the Service Provider. The VENDOR hereby agrees and acknowledges that Service Provider shall not be responsible or liable for any damage or loss resulting from the use of the e-Proc System.
- In compliance to the Information Technology (Amendment) Act, 2008, the users are hereby directed not to use, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, share or store any information that (a) belongs to another person; (b) is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, blasphemous, objectionable, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever.
- In the same context, the Service Provider affirms that not to host or publish or edit or store any information or shall not initiate the transmission, select the receiver of transmission, and select or modify the information contained in the transmission
- The facility offered by Service Provider shall be non-transferable and the REGISTERED USER shall not assign, resell or commercially exploit the facility for others.
- THE PORTAL services being provided by Service Provider shall be subjected to all applicable government laws, rules and regulations.
- The VENDOR hereby agrees and acknowledges that he will strictly adhere to client system requirements mentioned on the home page link and will not hold Service Provider responsible or liable for any damage or loss resulting from the use of the e-Proc System by not adhering to System Requirements recommended. (refer the link 'System Requirements' in the Home Page)
- The VENDOR shall access and use e-Procurement System in the manner and with the use of such Security Devices or as may be prescribed from time to time. Where the prescribed Security Device is a Digital Signature Certificate (DSC), the VENDOR shall ensure that all provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 are complied with.
- The DSC shall be procured by the Vendor from any authorized Certifying Agencies (CA) approved by CCA, Govt. of India. Vendors are advised to obtain the DSC well in advance before using the eProcurement system.
- THE PORTAL is intended for ONLY the REGISTERED USERS (registered DEPT USERS and registered VENDORS) to transact and do the business through electronic medium facilitated by Service Provider.
- THE DEPT USERS can seek the registration of vendor and float tender inquiries, which Service Provider may support in THE PORTAL.
- The registration of the users, i.e. DEPT USERS and vendor, as the case may be, shall be at the sole discretion of Service Provider.
- The information given by the REGISTERED USERS is absolutely by and under his discretion and Service Provider will not verify or preserve any type of documentation in support of the information provided by the REGISTERED USER.
- REGISTERED USERS can always modify/update their profile as and when required at their discretion.
- SERVICE PROVIDER will provide the REGISTERED USER with Identity for access. The REGISTERED USER shall be responsible for all persons using THE PORTAL through the identity and all users of this account, whether or not authorized by him.
- SERVICE PROVIDER is and shall not be responsible for any misuse/misplacement and revealing of identity and password to the unauthorized persons and its subsequent effect from the REGISTERED USERS.
- A REGISTERED USER is entitled to terminate his account on giving a 30 days advance notice and not entitled to claim any other compensation for any services to be provided by Service Provider and the termination is effective from the expiry date of the notice.
- SERVICE PROVIDER shall be entitled to terminate the registration of any REGISTERED USER at any time without the need to assign any reason, by giving 30 days prior notice in writing to the concerned REGISTERED USER and the termination shall be effective on expiry of the notice period
- Registration charges /tender processing charges one received by service provider from Registered User are non refundable. However, if any double payment is received by service provider it shall be returned to him within 15 days
- SERVICE PROVIDER may in its absolute discretion discontinue THE PORTAL or amalgamate THE PORTAL with another PORTAL at any time without taking the consent from the REGISTERED USERs.
- Notwithstanding any investigation or inquiry which SERVICE PROVIDER may in its discretion undertake, the REGISTERED USER acknowledge and accept that Service Provider is only a service provider and shall not in way be responsible or liable for any breach or failure on the part of the REGISTERED USER.
- SERVICE PROVIDER makes no warranty that THE PORTAL will be available uninterrupted or timely or error free or otherwise assume any responsibility for any delayed transmission or the deletion or failure to store data or for any consequential loss or damage thereupon.
- SERVICE PROVIDER, its directors, officers, employees, agent and representatives shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, resulting from the use of THE PORTAL.
- SERVICE PROVIDER shall be entitled to place advertisement and other materials on THE PORTAL as Service Provider may in its discretion consider appropriate including for the purpose of earning revenue there from without consulting the registered DEPT USERS.
- Depending upon the requirement/situations SERVICE PROVIDER may change, modify, alter, update the features or flow of PORTAL or adopt a new Internet technology without taking the consent of the REGISTERED USERS.
- The DEPT USERS and vendor seeking registration and upon registration shall be liable to pay the fees to Service Provider in the manner specified. The fees may include, but not limited to Processing fee, Registration fee, Periodic payment or any other fees.
- SERVICE PROVIDER shall be entitled to vary the fees mentioned above for different DEPT / VENDOR / REGISTERED USER depending upon business finalization terms.
- The renewal of the registration of REGISTERED USER shall be subject to the payment of the periodic amount as specified within the scheduled time frame.
- Service Provides provides highest security and confidentiality of userís data in e-proc portal. However, the VENDOR hereby agrees and acknowledges that in case of any security and confidentiality breaches beyond Service Providerís scope, then vendor will not hold Service Provider responsible and will not make him liable for any damage or loss resulting from the use of the e-Proc System.
- The VENDOR hereby agrees to indemnify and hold the SERVICE PROVIDER harmless against all damages, losses, costs (including legal costs), expenses and liabilities suffered or incurred by the DEPT arising out of or referable to any claims, suits or proceedings brought against the DEPT by third parties
- The SERVICE PROVIDER shall not be liable in any way for any damages, losses, costs, expenses, liabilities or compensation, whether direct or indirect, which arise from or are referable to, regardless of the form of action, any breach of security, delay, corruption or destruction of data or systems (including due to but not limited to causes such as virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, programme or macro), transmission error and unavailability of access associated with accessing and/or using e-Procurement System or any part thereof
- THE PORTAL shall be controlled by SERVICE PROVIDER and the applicable law shall be Indian Law. The registered user shall agree and hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the appropriate court within the territory of BANGALORE in respect of any dispute or difference with SERVICE PROVIDER.
- The Copyright on THE PORTAL shall exclusively vest in ANTARES SYSTEMS LIMITED.
- The REGISTERED USER hereby agrees that use of THE PORTAL is at the user's sole risk and THE PORTAL is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
Any claims, grievances, complaints about the usage of the e-Procurement site may be addressed to email@example.com